No professional golfer who beat the best in the world would ever allow a picture with his grandmother to get out. For “Celebrity” (8 p.m., ABC), the network dissects the life of Federico Alba, who taught some of the game’s most celebrated stars how to putt and spin an iron into the sand, and also has his own cigar store in Mount Vernon, N.Y.
A father of 10, Alba played mostly in off-country tournaments. His 12-year-old grandson, Rafael Alba, shines in this special with his interview on the influence he has had on his granddad’s life and the lessons Federico has imparted on him.
• FXX is debuting a new animated series about alien banality. “The Cleveland Show” (9:30 p.m., FXX) looks at a convenience store run by Cleveland Brown (Kevin Michael Richardson) and friends.
• Steve Carell takes a break from Descartes so he can kill a small child. John Lithgow gives a tour of his “Borat” stand-in (6:30 p.m., Showtime).
• “My Big Fat Fabulous Life” (8 p.m., TLC) follows Kim Kardashian and her fiancé as they move into their new mansion.
Tonight’s other highlights
• A “Hunted” finalist needs to be rescued by an airline baggage handler (9 p.m., CBS)
• Rob Easton and Carl Fosterer star in the 1974 British TV drama “Hugo” (9 p.m., TCM).
• Jane the Virgin adds a new Claxon for her birthday (8 p.m., CW).
• “Manhunt: Unabomber” (8 p.m., A&E;) returns.
• The men return from retirement to the contest rounds on “Food Fighters” (8 p.m., NBC).
• Meanwhile, Olivia confronts her ex-husband on “Louie” (8:30 p.m., FX).
• It’s wedding night on “Pretty Little Liars” (9 p.m., Freeform).
• Summer camp looms on “Gold Rush” (9 p.m., Discovery).
• Cookie learns about the “freezer-diet” rules on “Empire” (9 p.m., Fox).
• Matt Findsering, Susan Lucci, Michael Tobias and Donna Mills reunite on “Miss Match” (9 p.m., Hallmark).
• “Nature” (9 p.m., PBS) presents the Nature Documentary “Jungles” (search the planet’s unknown locales).
• A dead man receives a visit from his in-laws on “Chicago P.D.” (10 p.m., NBC).
• Margaret retraces her steps on “The Big Bang Theory” (10 p.m., CBS).
• A mother and daughter land in trouble on “Black-ish” (10 p.m., ABC).
• The first tent pole for the 19th National Baseball Hall of Fame induction ceremony is revealed on “Hardball With Peter Gammons” (10 p.m., MLB Network).
• Elizabeth gets caught in the middle on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” (10 p.m., VH1).
• A business deal sours on “I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!” (10 p.m., NBC).
• Friends fight over a cliffside party on “Jane the Virgin” (10 p.m., CW).
• An accident makes four neighbors aware of their sexual history on “Unforgettable” (10 p.m., CBS).
• A team of people-people fights traffic congestion on “Seal Team” (10 p.m., USA).
For more on what to watch follow us on Flipboard.
Contact Chuck Barney at [email protected] Follow him at Twitter.com/chuckbarney and Facebook.com/bayareanewsgroup.chuckbarney.